Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Stop it or continue

Stop it or continue?

This is the question that I am thinking right now. Since I am busy in changing the lay-out theme of the hotel we choose to have our case study and thesis I can't even update my blog and entries in the Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009. I haven't enough time to focus in the contest because of my hectic schedules. I have to finish as soon as possible the theme and the layout of the webpage. Actually I have a flu because I am not sleeping at the right time just to edit that template.

And I came up with this question in my mind. Do I have to stop my journey just for while or I have to continue it. For me I have to stop for awhile because this is important than Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009. If I can't make it, well I can't graduate my course. I don't want to sacrifice my studies just like this. But after this thesis, I will continue in optimizing my entries in Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009. It is not last to have my entries be on the top of the Search Engine. I will make a way just to be there. Good luck to all of us Capiznon Bloggers.