Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Episodes

Dalawa sa inaabangang Korean Drama na ipinalabas na sa Kapamilya Network ay ang "I am Legend" at "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho". Kahapon ay nagbukas ng panibagong aabangan sa ABS-CBN ang "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho". You will feel the love and kilig dito sa bagong korean fantaserye.

Lee Seung Ki is a man who meets a girl and falls in love with her. The girl is actually a gumiho, a legendary fox with nine tails that eats the livers of humans. When he finds out that she is a gumiho, he ends up doing crazy things to prevent the girl from eating his liver.

So if you love this one guys, share this on your facebook and you can watch My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Episodes here and I will update here later for the Tagalo Sub and if you feel to watch it in advance, you may visit korean-novelas[dot]blogspot[dot]com for English Sub of My Girlfriend is a Gumiho.