Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Busby Challenge to Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009


After my busy days in optimizing my blogs entries in Busby SEO Challenge - World Cup 2 and I am currently joining the new SEO Contest in the captivating Province of Capiz. The "Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009". This is not the first SEO Contest here but the first interschool SEO Contest which participated by the different schools here in Capiz. FCC, HC, CPC, ACLC and other schools in Capiz.

I will be busier for this time because of this new challenge for me. I couldn't say I can win this contest because many of the students here in Capiz are joining the contest and they optimized well their blog. For now I will do my best to win this "Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009" Contest. Good Luck to all of us guys.

P.S.
I am so sorry for the layout and unorganized theme for this blog. I haven't updated this yet after the Busby SEO Challenge. But soon if I have sometime, I will configure it. :)