Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Hectic Capiznon Blogger

I admit that since I started to have my own blog here in the cyberspace, I really learn many things, gain more friends, started to earn money and most of all I learn how to optimize blogs and website. I have already my own website which is the Anime Source and Information. I am one of the Hectic Capiznon Blogger, blogging about my personal thoughts and everything which I think of. Being a Capiz Blogger as well as a College Student, it is hard to cut off your time between studies and optimizing blog. In optimizing blog you should have enough time and patience to get on the top key phrase or keyword of your target. Like the current contest of the OptiRed, which is the "Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009". Participants should be on the top of the Google SERP with that Key Phrase.

For my fellow Hectic Capiznon Bloggers in the cyberspace. Keep up the good work and learn new more things.