Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Do I have still a time

Do I still have a time to cope up what I have missed. I know there is no second chance to back those regrets you have in your life. As a Capiznon Blogger, I have also a regret that sometimes I could not maintain my blog and forget about it. Right now I am thinking that is it to late to be on the top 10 of the Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009. Do I have still a time to optimize my entries and be on the highest rank of the competition?

Month is over and weeks are countable in Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009. I still have a time for this competition even though I have to finish my studies and projects in school. I will be serious about this optimization and contest because it is a great challenge for me. Maybe I am not that good as other but I am trying all my best to be on the top. Still hoping that I can be there or at least on the top 10. I will keep on going on and on till the end of the Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009.