Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Being on the Hectic Capiznon Blogger

The challenging part of being a College Student and a Capiz Blogger is to compete with other students in this Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009. It is very challenging, why?, because not just only students are joining this contest but also some teachers from different schools in Capiz. Student and teacher are joining the contest and they want to have the prize and the fame.

Despite of hectic schedules, school works and projects and everything. Still I can handle it and I can practice my SEO Skills. With this contest. I stil have a time to increase my rank in this contest. My entries are not yet on the top 10 atleast but I am doing my best so that I could be on that spot. I will focus in this contest not just for money but for the name of the school which I am representing and to enhance my skills and knowledge about SEO in this Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009.