Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Goals in Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009

What are the goals of the participants in the Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009? I know before they join the contest, each of the participants has its own reason and goals in joining the first interschool seo contest.

I join the contest because first of all I would like to represent my school. I want to be proud of that I will be one of the representative of our school in this contest. I will apply those knowledge that I had learned in my teachers.

Second, to enhance those skills that I have learned. I joined some contest and until know I keep on learning and exploring things. Keep studying and reading books about how it works and how your blog rank in the serp.

Last to meet new friends in the web. This is the time where in the other students in the other schools in the Capiz will meet each other. It can be with this contest, they could share their thoughts and knowledge to each others.

This is one of the most challenging contest I ever joined aside from the Busby Challenge. Why, because it is interschool and you are competing with other students and teachers in the other schools in the Capiz. This Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 is very tough but as long as you understand what are you doing and you have a patience within your self you can be on the top of it.