Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Interschool is going tougher

The first interschool seo contest is getting tougher and tougher each and everyday. The end of the contest is getting near and until now I can't get on the top or at least top 3 in the Google SERP. Well, I have done all ready all what I have to do. Maybe I should maintain it and optimize it again. I will post everyday so that the rank of my entry will increase.

It is getting tougher and tougher. Each participants are optimizing their entries very well. The rank of their entries are still on the top and nothing changes. But in my case, the rank of my entry in Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 is not fixed. Sometimes it is on the top and sometimes it is not visible at all. I can't figure it out why it is happening and I am still on my experiment which I can't conclude yet all of my observations.

This time, the contest isn't not anymore boring at all it is very challenging for me. You are competing with the different teachers and students in different schools here in Capiz. The question is who will be on the top, is it a teacher or a student in Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009?