Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

After the struggles

Joining some SE Optimization Contest in the net is very hard and difficult. You don’t know who your opponent is or who your friend is. They use some technique like cloaking, blackhat and whitehat. Until now I didn’t know how it works.

After our struggles in Hectic Capiznon Bloggers Contest, we are not able to defeat our enemies and be on the top of the Google SERP. But we are still happy for having another experience and knowledge about Optimizing Blogs. We already graduated in our school and we can't be together again with dawn in joining some Search Engine Optimization Contest. But I am now most challenge because I am doing it all alone.

I am currently joining the Eriuqs Spires Healthy Recreation, another contest in the realm of the cyberspace. I don't think I can win this alone but I will apply those knowledge and skill I have already acquired in joining some SE Optimization. I hope I can be on the first page this week and I will be focused on this. Some optimizers are conducting their theories and experiments during the SE Optimization and I will do it also.