Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

After Ondoy, Pepeng is approaching

Yes, after the calamity that most of the people in scattered part of Metro Manila are being hit by Typhoon Ondoy, Pepeng is approaching today in the Philippines. Many people suffered from typhoon Ondoy but I hope the approaching typhoon will not bring any severe damage in some parts of the Philippines that will be affected. I heard from the news this morning that Typhoon Pepeng will be on the category of a super typhoon. I hope will not be a super typhoon.

According from what I had read today in the Philippine Inquirer.NetSouthern Luzon and the eastern sections of Visayas and Mindanao will experience mostly cloudy skies with scattered rainshowers and thunderstorms, the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services said Saturday.

That's why here in Capiz is affected of the typhoon Pepeng. I hope there will no people will suffer like some of the people experienced in typhoon Ondoy.