Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Webthesurfi Rugs Webdesign Progress



What happening right now. I almost forgot that I am with the new project, webthesurfi rugs webdesign! What is the progress the Project? Well I haven’t yet finished it, I am almost on the 1/3 of the project. Collecting data, gathering and learning new ideas from other bloggers from rugs webdesign team which is related to my project. The important thing with this is that you have to learn from others as well as learn with in your self.

Maybe without the other people, I can’t make it till now with webthesurfi rugs webdesign. Design, design and design.. Code, Code and coding.. That’s what I am doing right now. That’s all for today folks. I will be sharing this project to all of you, “WEBTHESURFI RUGS WEBDESIGN”.

I have to focus on this project and leave for awhile in reading the last airbender movie updates and anime manga.

NOTE: This is only a fiction story :)